Resources for Seniors & Families
Keeping You Informed of Your Options
HomeWell is dedicated to helping provide seniors and families with the knowledge, resources, and options they need to make the best possible care decisions for their futures and their loved ones. We know that it can be overwhelming to figure out every step during this time. That is why we have provided some helpful resource links for you to review below.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us at (888) 262-3026.
Helpful Resource Links For Senior Care
- Administration on Aging (AoA): This website provides a range of different topics, program offerings, and services for aging individuals. The resources and information can be helpful for seniors and their family members.
- Alzheimer’s Association: As the world leader in Alzheimer research and first voluntary health organization focused on finding preventative methods, they provide a wealth of resources that can be extremely helpful to review.
- Leading Age: Formerly known as The American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, this non-profit association offers a range of different services and information. You can find resources on adult day services, assisted living residences, retirement communities, and other insights.
- MyMedicare.gov: Get direct access to your Medicare benefits, eligibility information, and enrollment for drug prescription plans and more. You can also find preventative health information here.
- National Council on Aging: There are a number of programs offered here that can help older people remain active in society, find employment, and even discover new ways to give back to society and their community after they have retired. It also has information on government and private benefit programs designed to improve the quality of life.